KandyMask Wash & Care Guide
How to Wash My KandyMask
Our “AntiViral” mask with 99.80% virus filtration efficiency is a hybrid of medical-grade N95 masks with the reusability benefit of a cloth mask. We recommend hand washing the KandyMask with liquid hand soap in warm water to maintain the protective filtration capabilities of the mask. You can hang it to let it air-dry.
Why does KandyMask need to be Hand-Washed?
There is a medical-grade filtration material stitched in the middle layer of KandyMask which has a porous surface. This filter has millions of intertwined nano-fibers which make it powerful and effective. Hand washing helps extend the filter's effectiveness and maintain its strength.
Please do not clean the KandyMask in the washing machine, it may damage the filtration materials and lose some effectiveness.
HERE IS A SHORT VIDEO AND STEPS TO WASH YOUR NEW KANDYMASK.
How to wash your KandyMask.
Material required: Lukewarm water, a bowl, liquid hand soap, and a small hand towel.
- Take the lukewarm water in the bowl.
- Wet the hand towel in the water and rub it over the inner and outer surface of the mask to make it damp.
- Pour some hand soap on the mask and gently rub the inner and outer layers of the mask with the wet hand towel. This process will help loosen the dirt, sweat, germs, etc. Rubbing with a cloth is a better option but you may use your hand to rub the mask with soap which is also fine.
- Wash the mask in warm water to rinse the soap and germs.
- Hang it to dry in a bright location.
WHY WE PREFER HAND SOAP FOR WASHING THE MASK? WELL, HERE IS A BETTER EXPLANATION FOR THIS INTERESTING VIDEO.
BE AWARE AND KEEP YOURSELF PROTECTED
Wearing a Kandymask is one way to protect yourself. Please follow all safety protocols like social distancing, wash your hands, period, etc. to keep yourself protected.